StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine took these shots of a Harley outfit on a recent trip to Japan. It was one of a group of "enhanced" bikes, a particular form of over-the-top customizing favoured by older riders, gathered at the mountain top rest area of the Mt Aso volcano on Hyushu Island. He said there were about twenty bikes in the group and the light and sound show when they moved off was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before.

Maybe Ace Rider's light ship will end up like this one day ... or maybe not. And Chocccoloco is still planning his sidecar build. Any hints here Chocco? :confused:

I like the way that the chair has its own exhaust pipe. Only in Japan. :biggrinjester:

· Registered
534 Posts
Where's the nuclear reactor for running all that stuff Don!!!
:green_lol::green_lol::green_lol::green_lol:

· Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must say I wondered about that myself, and I concluded that that's why it's an outfit. There's probably a huge bank of batteries in the chair. My mate said that when they all lit up, it was just on dusk and the sight was sensational.

· Registered
66 Posts
I can only say 'WTF".

· Registered
4,397 Posts
The compass on the dashboard would be useless with all the electronics on the bike. :green_lol:
Exhaust pipe at the back of the chair is probably for the 240 volt generator needed to power it all. :jawdrop:

· Registered
534 Posts
Gotta admit as much as it's as over the top as it is, the neatness of the workmanship is outstanding! :yesnod:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.