StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at some farkles for my Vee and found references to Starcycle.com. Has anyone had an experience with them positive or negative? Thanks.

Longsnowsm

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well Okey Dokey then... I just placed an order with them. I guess I will be the current test subject. I called them to verify they received my order today. I was met on the phone by a rather hurried and short gentleman who informed me that I needed to call back this evening when the order staff arrived. I thanked him and called back this evening. I was greeted with a pleasant receptionist who directed me to the folks that take the orders. The person who answered the phone in the order line sounded like the same hurried gentleman that I spoke with earlier. This time he was not so hurried. Took my order information and looked up the details. So far so good. They received the order and were waiting to confirm with their wholesaler on availability before notifying me of the order status.

He did tell me that I would receive an email confirmation, but I still have not recieved that. So all is not perfect. He told me that my order should arrive by Thursday. They were significantly cheaper than anyone else for the item I purchased. So fingers crossed.

Longsnowsm

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He had to be short if he was able to fit in the phone... :D

Still no order confirmation via email. I checked my credit card and it hasn't been charged yet. So just watching patiently to see how this deal turns out.

Longsnowsm

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well so far my order hasn't arrived, but now I see that I have been charged for it. I will have to call them on Monday to find out what the tracking number is and what the story is with this.

Longsnowsm

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
What did you order?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought the Staintune exhaust from them. The price they had on the web site was pretty good so I thought I would give them a try.

Longsnowsm

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm also in the market for a Staintune exhaust and came across Starcycle when researching. My litmus test for any company is to email them a question and see how long it takes for a reply. Starcycle didn't get back to me in a timely manner so I went with Motorsports network. The sales desk replied to my email within an hour, plus they actually had the pipe in stock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Web address

Do you have the web address for Motorsports network?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts