StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easier than swapping the exhaust on my old DR650. These things are "Sassy".

I actually like the sound better with the baffles in, for the long term, anyway. Kinda fun to pull them out and startle the population for short blasts though. Wouldn't want to live with it all the time.

Cool. ;-)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Do you get a "cakkle" sounds out of them when you put the throttle to em with the baffles in? It drove me nuts. Fortunatly I like em loud and am allright without the baffles in. Just wondering?

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeah I'm with leaving them out, sounded like a muffled steam train with the baffles in! only when backing of though!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AlaskaTroy said:
Do you get a "cakkle" sounds out of them when you put the throttle to em with the baffles in? It drove me nuts. Fortunatly I like em loud and am allright without the baffles in. Just wondering?
I've only had them on for a bit. The bike is in the shop right now, mostly likely till Monday. I have to buy new wheels. Ran over a big-assed piece of metal on the freeway and bent the crap out of both the front and rear. I was cruising about 75 mph and was too close to the car in front of me. All of a sudden there was this object from underneath the guys car. Had no time to do anything other than to pull up on the bars and yell, "Oh Shit!!"

Bummer. :cry:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
middy said:
yeah I'm with leaving them out, sounded like a muffled steam train with the baffles in! only when backing of though!
Dude!

Then you'll just have to gas it everywhere, ay? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts