StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been shopping it is a disease with me.Honda East has 2006 black ST1300's for $10500.I can buy a new blk 650 abs for list,I like the looks of the Triumph Tiger Tour.A new FJR may be bought for $12kOTD.My Wee has 7K and all farkles, and a few scratches(very minor).

Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
I'm selling my '07 abs wee and getting the Triumph Tiger. Totally awesome bike!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
If moneys not the deciding factor and you arn't doing any dirt/gravel riding, then it sounds like the tiger, fjr or the ST would be a great choice. Which one comes down to you..

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
To be honest it would be hard to name a bad bike for you as we do not know several important reason like
Previous bikes
Size
Intended use ( commuting,touring ,two up , dirt ,? )
Expectations ( are you going to keep it for 3 mths or 3 years )

·
Registered
87 Posts
Been shopping it is a disease with me.Honda East has 2006 black ST1300's for $10500.I can buy a new blk 650 abs for list,I like the looks of the Triumph Tiger Tour.A new FJR may be bought for $12kOTD.My Wee has 7K and all farkles, and a few scratches(very minor).

Any suggestions?
Give me your Wee + $ and I'll give you my FJR

http://www.stromtrooper.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22960

Problem solved for both of us!! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try the Tiger before you buy

I've had a Triumph Speed Triple for a year now and love the bike.

I've had a crazy notion of eventually also owning the Tiger, so last weekend I took advantage of the Triumph demo truck, when it visited Issaquah, WA. Honestly, I was underwhelmed, it was a competent bike but not that inspiring.

The other Triumph I tried was the Sprint ST and it was a real kick in the pants, like the Speed3 in terms of the Wicked Fun factor but also well set up for sport-touring. Suggest you try the Sprint ST and the FJR before buying anything...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Weez I pm'd you but box is full.Feel free to call 419-684-5781 anytime.

Terry
Cleaned out inbox, PM right back at ya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts