StromTrooper banner

261 - 267 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
13,134 Posts
This Morning's Ride

It's warming up today. There is still quite a bit of high water. This is George M. Winter Park in Fenton. I think this will be a 1000 mile riding week.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Midwest StromTrooper Rally

October 12th 2019

Join other V-Strom owners on a 200 plus mile ride through the Ozark Scenic Byways and Mark Twain National Forest. The ride will make plenty of stops at local landmarks and points of interest.

Pre-ride breakfast will be at the Leadington Huddle House next to the launch site at 7 AM.

8:00 AM Ride sign up/ meet and greet

9:00 kickstands up

Lodging will be available at in Farmington Missouri just a few miles from the launch site.

Camping Available at St. Joe State Park
RV and camper hook ups. Go through the Missouri State Park website for booking

stay tuned for more details and please help spread the word.

https://www.facebook.com/events/672038839885939/

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Glad I found you. I live in Jackson MO and have been looking for other troopers to ride with. See ya at the Huddle House.

·
Premium Member
4,110 Posts
October 12th 2019

Join other V-Strom owners on a 200 plus mile ride through the Ozark Scenic Byways and Mark Twain National Forest. The ride will make plenty of stops at local landmarks and points of interest.

Pre-ride breakfast will be at the Leadington Huddle House next to the launch site at 7 AM.

8:00 AM Ride sign up/ meet and greet

9:00 kickstands up

Lodging will be available at in Farmington Missouri just a few miles from the launch site.

Camping Available at St. Joe State Park
RV and camper hook ups. Go through the Missouri State Park website for booking

stay tuned for more details and please help spread the word.

https://www.facebook.com/events/672038839885939/

MOHooligan, you might want to post this in the Events section too, might get more visibility.

Might be a tad late in the season for me, I think last year we were already shoveling snow. :surprise: But we'll see.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had a great ride a couple of weeks ago in the area with MOHolligan. I am working on GPS tracks with him and will post the track and route when finalized. Looks like it is right a 250 mile ride where you can take some gravel or all paved roads.

Check us out on Face Book. MO STROMTROOPERS

·
Registered
13,134 Posts
In hospital with illness (Barnes). Wish I had been there.

261 - 267 of 267 Posts