StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
metro east

Hi Rusky, I'm in Glen Carbon on the Illinois side. Always looking for a ride. Pm me if you would like to ride or meet for coffee sometime. Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave and I are meeting in Alton IL at gas station by Fast Eddies at 7. U r welcome to join !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
River Road Ride

It was fun. Short runs on river road always are lots of fun. Though, it seems that IL side always have fatter juicier bugs:)
Dave, Thanx a lot for the company. We'll do it again.

·
Registered
249 Posts
gateway getaway

I enjoyed the ride and meeting you rusky. Next time you can lead on the Mo side. Maybe we can find another St Louis rider to go along. Take care and ride safe. Dave

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sunday ride

I'm open tomorrow, anyone want to ride. Soaringbear, rusky or anyone else? I'm good for a day ride any direction. Dave

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry I missed your message, Dave. I was out late on Saturday and Sunday was full up.

The Crossing Church has a very well organized group called Crossing Riders. I have been going on group rides with them this year. It's a very safety conscious group and I like the guys a lot.

They are hosting a motorcycle ride coming up on 8/16/2014 through Pike County. I went on the practice ride on Saturday and the roads are beautiful. I am going to join them for this ride. Be aware that most of the riders are on Harleys or Goldwings.

The Crossing - Pike County Rambler 2014

·
Registered
249 Posts
pike co

Thanks for the invitation. I have a wedding to go to on Sat. I'd rather ride, but that's not going to happen. Let's keep trying to get together for a ride though. Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
busy busy

Hey guys. Home work stuff kept me busy....I got more free time now. Dave ..how about a ride next weekend in the evening or during the week ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright...Dave and I took an awesome ride to Warrington county. Hwy 94... despite all the rain it was good. Lost creek conservation area looked very appealing but we decided not to go off road this time So again....everybody is welcome to join.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've connected with a couple of you already on PMs but I'm a new Vstrom owner. Traded in my 2001 BMW RT 1100 for a 2009 V Strom. Very happy I did. While I liked the RT, I am more at home on something closer to a dirtbike. No one's going to mistake my Vstrom for my YZ and I'm not going to take it on any motocross tracks, but so far it's an outstanding bike. Done a few things to and have a few more to do over the winter. Be glad to hook up and go for a ride when I can, let me know.

·
Registered
249 Posts
ride

rusky and forestrom are planning on riding on Sat 10-18. Any other St.Louis or metro east strommers interested in going along.

1 - 20 of 268 Posts