StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I bought a chain, sprocket set and RK chain tool from these guys http://www.sprocketcenter.com/

I finally got around to installing the new chain and sprockets the other day. When I opened up the chain package, there was no master link to be found. To finish up the job, I went and picked one up locally. An annoyance, but no huge deal. Even though it had been a year, I called up the guys at Sprocket Center and told em about the missing link:yikes:, and that I had already gone an purchased one locally. He apologized (sorry, forgot his name) and said he would send one out to me anyway, along with a spare! I asked he if he might be able to send a rivet style, and a clip style, and again, no problem. I got them both by priority mail 2 days later. Even though I was missing a piece, I appreciate service like this and wanted to share it! No affiliation with them in any way:fineprint:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I'll bump this old thread. I ordered a chain and sprockets from SproctekCenter last week. They called a few days ago and apologized for the delay since they are slammed right now. They were out of stock on a JT sprocket I wanted and were letting me know it would be in after the weekend, but they also had a equal in house version in black they could ship now. I thanked them for the heads up and told them to ship the black one.

Anyway, it's nice to have a company give a shit these days.....two thumbs up for SC!

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
I've always gotten great service from the folks at Sprocket Center over the years. If they make a mistake which is rare, they make it right. Like you said, it's nice doing business with a company who cares.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts