StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_20120212_073632.jpg Its getting greener in Central Texas ...

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
I noticed a lot of flowers blooming and trees greening up around here. The Scotch Broom, yellow flowers, are blooming in the mountains already.
Spring is a good thing. Punxsutawney Phil got it wrong?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love living in California. Riding year round is a glorious thing, though it does get a bit chilly here in the SF area. I am VERY much looking forward to picking up my new (to me) '08 Wee later this week. Cold/wet rides on the 990 Superduke are a bit dodgy. I'm also looking forward to spending A LOT less time wrenching on the bike, with my 1000 miles/month commute. :thumbup:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Sadly I'm afraid Phil got it right!!!!

Based on the expected accumulation of 3-4 inches of snow before it finally stops tonight.
Sadly if the question had been asked Saturday I would have agreed that Phil screwed up.

I hate winter.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Had a cold morning this morning. No sign of green yet though. Too far north for that. Will probably start seeing that next month. I hope.

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
The strange white stuff is covering up the buds that are trying to open on my maple trees. Cardinals flocking to my feeder provide quite a contrast.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've managed to ride twice in January and once so far in February. Mild winter for this part of the country.....not complaining.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I love living in California. Riding year round is a glorious thing, though it does get a bit chilly here in the SF area. I am VERY much looking forward to picking up my new (to me) '08 Wee later this week. Cold/wet rides on the 990 Superduke are a bit dodgy. I'm also looking forward to spending A LOT less time wrenching on the bike, with my 1000 miles/month commute. :thumbup:
Much less rain this season so far in northern california. I used to do more than half of my commuting in my truck due to rain during winter but only had to drive once this year. :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts