StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Aw man, that is cool. Really changes the personality of the bike in a good way. Not that the bike isn't cool with the factory wheels but... Where can you buy those and how much are they? Asking more out of curiosity than anything. Seems likely there's another bike with spoked wheels from the factory that would swap over without a ton of trouble and not break the bank.

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
15,501 Posts
Shucky Dang, only a few decades ago cast wheels were unheard of. If I put spoke wheels on my old Wee, I'd have more invested in wheels than the bike. It just isn't right!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Spokes look nice, but not for that price! I gotta have tubeless, and I gotta have my ABS, plus I really don't do any rough stuff so I don't need em

·
Registered
327 Posts
I love my Glee, but there's no way in hell I'd spend $3,500 for two spoked wheels. If I wanted to bang around on single track I wouldn't take the Glee anyway...

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
screw the wheels

screw the wheels - did you see all those Suzuki Special Tools !!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I love my Glee, but there's no way in hell I'd spend $3,500 for two spoked wheels. If I wanted to bang around on single track I wouldn't take the Glee anyway...
$3500 would get you a pretty nice used DR650!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts