StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Norman for the entire month of October. This will be my 8th trip to Norman for work training, but the 1st with a motorcycle. I plan to spend my weekends putting on some miles. This will be somewhat of a vacation to me, as here at home I work weekends, and my days off are spent taking care of my 3 young sons.

Anyone have any recommendations/suggestions for weekend day trips?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Check out the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. It's just North of Lawton about an hour and a half SW on I-44 (or a couple of hours on the two lanes roads). There is some great hiking and rock climbing in this park if you are inclined to that sort of thing. If not, it's still a nice ride.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Check out the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. It's just North of Lawton about an hour and a half SW on I-44 (or a couple of hours on the two lanes roads). There is some great hiking and rock climbing in this park if you are inclined to that sort of thing. If not, it's still a nice ride.
I am back home to Maine now, but I did get to the Wichita Mountains area twice while I was out there. Did it in each direction and also went up Mt. Scott on the 2nd trip. Good ridin'. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts