StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to hook up the speedo healer that's just sitting under the seat doing nothing at the moment. Used a GPS and at 100KMH I'm actually doing 89KMH. I went to a calculation page I found and made it through page one. Page 2 I get asked for information on meter values and actual values and DUH...... Anyone know exactly what they're on about here? I'm off by about 10% but of coarse it can't be that simple. Anyway if you've used it and can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
So I decided to hook up the speedo healer that's just sitting under the seat doing nothing at the moment. Used a GPS and at 100KMH I'm actually doing 89KMH. I went to a calculation page I found and made it through page one. Page 2 I get asked for information on meter values and actual values and DUH...... Anyone know exactly what they're on about here? I'm off by about 10% but of coarse it can't be that simple. Anyway if you've used it and can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks

What bike?

On my Gen 2 1000: -6.2 is dead on with my GPS.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What bike?

Bikes an 03-V. And I have no idea what -6.2 is or refers to. The question was actually about this page.

C:\Users\Dell\Desktop\ht_sh_online_calculator_en.swf

I know I'm off by exactly 11% at 100=89kmh. On the calculation page they ask for "Measurement Data". Is the "Meter" they refer to the speedo reading, and the "actual value" the GPS reading?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just loaded the #'s I had in there calculate page and got a -11% and the process to go through. Gonna give it a run through and see what turns up. Cheers

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What bike?

So I get it now. Mine would be -11%. Followed the codes and now the speedo is spot on. I think I'm getting the hang of this tec stuff.

Reactions: Spec
1 - 6 of 6 Posts