StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime back I found a writeup someone did about installing the BlueSea 5025 on the Strom.. NOT under the seat.. I belive it was somehow mounted under a side cowl???? Anyway.. it was complete with charts and graphs and pics and words and all kinda good stuff..... NOW of course Ive been looking and looking to find this as I am ready to install mine.... and I cant find it :confused:

If anyone knows what I am talking about and can point me in the right direction... it would be much appreciated...

thanks

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I may be doing just that in the next couple of weeks. I don't plan on doing a step by step account though. It interferes with the work flow.

·
Registered
779 Posts
If you put the fusebox under the side cover you would need to unbolt your rear rack to check for blown fuses.

Les

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Fuzeblock is also a good setup. I installed one on my GSPD. Pricey but a great product. My beef with centech and fuzeblock. I don't like the set screw setup for the wires. I used a fuzeblock because I had no choice due to space limitations. I prefer a ringlet setup...just personal bias.

Les

1 - 6 of 6 Posts