StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into installing speakers in my helmet. I do not think I need a microphone. Is there a SENA or other recommended kit for streaming music to the helmet without the need for communication? Or do all seem to come with microphone capability? Its a full face helmet.

TIA.

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,185 Posts
About all the helmet mounted bluetooth devices are going to come with a microphone. You don't have to plug it in however. Up to you.

The Sena units are very good. We have 4 of them, and the last one is improved over the early ones in sound quality and volume. They were already light years ahead of Chatterbox and a couple others I had tried. You can get FM radio built in, which I really like on a trip. I know you can bluetooth music from your phone with them.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Get dent earphones...in helmet speaker compares.

these have done very well for sound quality...I use a silk balaclava - makes putting them on with a helmet much easier and keeps them secure in your ears. Everything else sucks for music.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Ultimate-600vi-Noise-Isolating-Headset/dp/B003YKG2UK/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1438109567&sr=1-8&keywords=logitech+UE

Depending on your ear canal size - you want these as well - they do wear out over time but much better noise isolation and sound quality.

Amazon.com: Comply T-500 Isolation Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Large): Electronics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts