StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just south of Canning Rd on the left. I 'wish' V-Tom had nothing to do with this...

·
Super Moderator
13,095 Posts
Just south of Canning Rd on the left. I 'wish' V-Tom had nothing to do with this...
Hey *I* have never gone off there (or anywhere else on Southwood!) (Yet!) (Knock wood!)

..Tom

·
Registered
14,237 Posts
There used to be a bar in Markleeville Ca that had a collection of bras stuck to the ceiling. No Mo. New management.
Most of the Bra and shoe collections are really kinda unsightly.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
There used to be a bar in Markleeville Ca that had a collection of bras stuck to the ceiling. No Mo. New management.
Most of the Bra and shoe collections are really kinda unsightly.
Only because you don't know how nice it is to take off a bra at the end of a long day...

·
Registered
14,237 Posts
"Only because you don't know how nice it is to take off a bra at the end of a long day."

Hey, I've helped remove many a bra at the end of the day and know how nice it can be.
Goes for skivies too. :biggrinjester:

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
"Only because you don't know how nice it is to take off a bra at the end of a long day."

Hey, I've helped remove many a bra at the end of the day and know how nice it can be.
Goes for skivies too. :biggrinjester:
You have boobs? :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Not worth the viewing, I was referring to assisting one who has boobs. But you knew that!:mrgreen:
It's good to know you're a helpful person.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw that yesterday! It was late and I was sort of caning it, but yeah. There is. Frankly a bit odd outside the context of a bar. Especially on a farm, that's some serial killer shit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts