StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they a reliable and how do you know if a certain tire is in stock,prior to placing a order?

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
Yes, they are reliable. If I can't tell what I need, or want to know if something is in stock, I send them an email. I've always gotten an answer within a couple of hours.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I ordered a set of Maxxis Presa Detour from them yesterday at 2:15 pm pst. When I got to work this morning my wife called saying the tires arrived this morning at 7:15 am. 17 hours using the free shipping.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I ordered a set of Maxxis Presa Detour from them yesterday at 2:15 pm pst. When I got to work this morning my wife called saying the tires arrived this morning at 7:15 am. 17 hours using the free shipping.
I ordered the Detours on the 23rd, they're being delivered today (the 29th). Not too bad, really. They shipped the same day (ordered before 2pm their time), and there was a weekend in there, plus I'm pretty far away from them.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered the Detours on the 23rd, they're being delivered today (the 29th). Not too bad, really. They shipped the same day (ordered before 2pm their time), and there was a weekend in there, plus I'm pretty far away from them.
What state are you from?

·
Registered
221 Posts
They responded to my email query within an hour of my sending it, telling me that yes, they do have the tires I want. I ordered a pair of Tourance EXPs on a Tuesday and they arrived on Friday.

Stan.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
SW Moto Tires

Are they a reliable and how do you know if a certain tire is in stock,prior to placing a order?
Luckly, when I started looking for tires, I found SW Moto Tires was located here in Tucson.

I went to their shop. It was clean, organized, and full of new tires. They had tires of every size and description.

While I was there having them mount and balance my new tires, two guys returning from Mexico stopped for new tires. They stood their bikes in the shade and removed the wheels. Since they were travelling, I told them to go in front of me and I would pick-up my tires later. When I returned, I went back into the shop. They (I forget the gentleman's name) had three huge stacks of packaged tires waiting for the UPS man.

I will purchase tires from them again.

Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts