StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new riding partner for a couple of weekends as my normal partner broke his ankle. I'd like to do some offroad and twisties the next couple of weekends (06/30-07/01 & 07/8-7/9).

Anyone interested in meeting up and putting on some miles?

Cheers.

Tige

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For those of you in the area that didn't take me up on a weekend ride - you missed a good day of twisties in the Brown County area.

Cheers.

Tige

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked up Highway 9 South out of Pendleton, IN to Highway 44 West. Took that to highway 31 South to High 252 West through Atterbury. At Lineveh Road, Went south to Route 1. Route 1 West to Cordry Road in a big circle around the lake. Then picked up Nineveh road north back to Beech Tree Road West. Took Beech Tree Road to Pegoda Ridge Road heading south. Take that to Sweetwater Trail Road south. Took Sweetwater Trail to highway 46. Once on 46 we headed west to Nashville, to highway 135 North. Took 135 to highway 45 West all the way to Bloomington. Stopped and got dinner in Bloomington and then headed out highway 46 back to 135 North. Took that to highway 44 East to highway 9 north back to Anderson. Trip turned out to be about 250 miles. The weather was perfect and the ride was good.

Feel like doing a ride on Saturday?

Cheers.

Tige

1 - 5 of 5 Posts