StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the weather is getting nice, my company has moved me to the weekend shift. Is anyone interested in mid-week rides in southern to central Indiana (Nothern Kentucky also). I have Tue-Fri off and looking for someone(s) to ride with.

·
Registered
111 Posts
How far are you from Larenceburg/Rising Sun (sp) ?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Depending on when, I'd be game for this. Head down to columbus Tuesday night, ride Wednesday, back to Cleveland on Thursday. I'm off mid-week too, but my knee is still non-rideable at this point.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How far are you from Larenceburg/Rising Sun (sp) ?
I'm located across the river from Louisville. We can pick a place in the middle to meet and start. I am still discovering the area, so most places are new to me. Most of my riding has been between Louisville and over to Evansville.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tour Guide Available

If you guys want to explore Southern Indiana...I have the guy for you...and he can ride anytime. He lives in Seymour and I live outside Brownstown. He's an awesome rider and books a LOT of miles. If you are interested, let me know and we can set something up down here. I can get away most anytime too...so get with me.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Wish I could. Saving all the vacation and sick days I have for the Alaska trip though. Maybe we can arrange something for August or September.

Tige

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
John you need to talk to this guy. You both have the same days off. I'll try to get out with you guys at least a couple times this year.

-GW

·
Banned
593 Posts
If you guys want to explore Southern Indiana...I have the guy for you...and he can ride anytime. He lives in Seymour and I live outside Brownstown. He's an awesome rider and books a LOT of miles. If you are interested, let me know and we can set something up down here. I can get away most anytime too...so get with me.
Hey, I lived in Seymour for a while, back in 87-88.
I might actually be up for a ride with you guys sometime.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Suggestion for you all

I'm located across the river from Louisville. We can pick a place in the middle to meet and start. I am still discovering the area, so most places are new to me. Most of my riding has been between Louisville and over to Evansville.
Here is a suggestion for you all that are planning to ride. Meet in Madison, Indiana or some place and ride to Madison. Then head down South 421. South 421 out of Madison I would put in the top 5 roads to ride, check it out.

I maybe able to join you depending on my schedule since I am semi-retired. Shoot some dates out there and let me see if it works.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Nah, you need to start at my house on the south side of indy. I have a route you wouldn't believe. It starts a tad slow but then.. well I wouldn't want to ruin it. :cool:

-GW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts