StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an avid Iron Butt Association rider and have done many LongDistance Rallies but now as I am getting a bit older and love my 09 Wee, I am looking for some off road forest road riding partners. Not interested in single track routes but mild to moderate dirt or forest trails riding. My reason for calling for riding partners is that I do have a problem picking up my weestrom if dropped, therefore looking for a partner. I do not often drop bikes but have found since lowering the bike that stopping and kickstand down on a domed road is not a good idea.
My 09 wee is setup with gps, radar and other items for riding some distances to good off road areas.
I have a lot of experience in CA and AZ, NV for the roads as I have run most of them in rallies.
I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA and am retired and can ride just about anytime. if you can, please contact me at turbodave_98atMSNdotCOM
thanks look forward to hearing from other strom riders.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Riding

I am in borrego springs ca. I also am retired and able to ride almost any days, I have been riding 30+ yrs mostly dual sport or mx, but now sit on my 09 dl1000. I won't be checking the site much in the next month so if you want to ride. [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts