StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you Vstrom rideres are located in South West Va.
Maybe we could get together one weekend for a ride. I am located near Marion Va right off the Insterstate 81.

Personly I think Va should be in the South West forum. We are below the Mason Dixon Line......:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm up for that. sounds like it would be fun. Though the first 3 weekends in April are filled up for me, but after that things should be open for the most part.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May would be a good time as long as its not the weekend of the 15th. that is when the Eastern gathering at Stecoh, NC will be held.
I am going to it for at least one nite and maybe two if anyone wants to ride with me I will be leaving on Friday morning the 15th.

If we can get enough interested in a get together here in the South West Va give us some ideas when and where to meet. :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tomjohn I can ride most any weekend if nothing comes up to prevent me from it.
I usualy ride over to Shady Vally on a lot of Sundays to meet with bikers who congregate at the little store that is located at the cross roads.
Get in touch and I can meet you in abingdon one sunday for a ride over.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live at Smith Mt. Lake VA

Anyone up for a ride at the lake or around this way, My wife and I love to ride.

Vinnie

·
Registered
76 Posts
Airhead Beemer Club weekend at WILLVILLE the weekend of May 8-9 this spring.
For this event I'll have a registration table set up so participants will pay separately from regular campers. I'm planning on a $20 fee to cover 2 nights camping and a meal Sat night.
If you don't know what an Airhead Beemer is, then come to Willville May 8 & 9and find out.
There will also be some Strommers here for the weekend. Open to all MC's.
Come on Down.

http://www.willvillebikecamp.com/

I will be there Friday AM, look for the Blacked out Strom with drunk camping next to it. Beer in hand;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts