StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, I've got a question that is not specific to Vstroms at all - I'm trying to find a source in the US for some of the rivet banding material that is used to attach the endcaps on some brands of aftermarket mufflers. Don't know what the heck I'm talking about?

This stuff

Exhaust Band Strap Bracket Rivet Band Universal 350mm | eBay

Please understand I'm not advertising for that particular vendor, just using their product as example of what I'm lookng fore My problem is that that vendor is in the UK, and I'm in the US and would feel like a real asshat paying international shipping charges for a little strip of sheet metal with holes in it... SO, does anyone know where I can buy that stuff in the US (or does anyone with a sheet metal brake and a couple of minutes of spare time care to make some for me?)


Om nom nom nom
1 - 1 of 1 Posts