StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a problem with my left hand/thumb for the past 6 weeks or so. I find that keep re-aggrivating the pain in my hand when pulling the clutch, or activating the turn signal / horn. It feels that the controls are too far of a reach from my hand, and may be too high also. Anyone else have a similar issue, and what do I do about it?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Try pushing the turn signal switch slightly to the other direction to cancel instead of pushing straight in. At first thought it was the clutch causing my issue, but it turned out it was the sig switch.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen a few adjustable levers online, what type did you get? Any pro's /cons. Anyone else have these?
I am going to try rotating the clutch lever down a bit to see if this helps. I am also wondering if i need a different type of grip pads.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pazzo Racing levers. Canadian company, very good quality. I got the shorty version to force me to limit my grip on the levers when off road. Standard length also exist. I chose these for the price/quality balance. Also available in interesting accent colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts