StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took this riding in Kings Canyon National Park in Central California this morning. To me this picture just says what riding a v-strom is all about. The picture is taken with an iphone 4.

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts

Perfect.............

·
Registered
124 Posts
Photoshop!

I'm sure the bike of your (my?) dreams looks just like that.

But everything else in the picture looks too soft around the edges, too perfect. The principal trees, and the rocks jutting (quietly) out of the pine needles...that's a 19thC Swiss landscape painting.

(You did a good job turning the ambling stream into a road, I'll give you that. But you got a little lazy when looking for a shadow for the bike - really, just lift the shadow off that backyard portrait of Oswald with the gun on his hip, and flip it? Thought no one would notice?)

EDIT: Today was my 2nd day riding, since November. Take my sarcasm, and jealousy, FWIW.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Beautiful! Took mine in for the first service yesterday....miss it already.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings from England

Great pic. Thanks.
I fell in love with the Strom when I toured Arizona with my brother in 2008 and hired a Wee from AZride in Phoenix (he drew the short straw with a Triumph America). Your pic reminded me of that marvelous holiday experience. My bro and I are hoping to tour Utah in the near future. From your pic California looks amazing too. Stay safe.
Best wishes from Norfolk, England.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
That's some pretty country.

My Vee's happy place is where the street bikes won't tread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts