StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ocasionaly you have some luck , After purchasing the v strom , i set about making it comfortable , one of the things i done was bought the lower seat , Now theres a reason this seat is lower , its only got half the padding , and i could only use it for half the time .

So i forked out $140 dollars for a airhawk , used it twice and thought yep , just what the doctor ordered , Then it got pinched , Yep some theiving scummy bastard half inched it of the bike , that was a couple of weeks ago .

Well today i go to pick my boat up , and they have a motorbike dealer has part of the same building , i was walking in there just to have a look around , and this 650 v strom pulls up , its the same bike has mine , the guy gets off , and being freindly i say nice bike , got one the same myself , , Has i'm walking in he starts to follow , and i say to him , watch that airhawk mate , it might get pinched , mine did ,

The guy says , i'm just dropping the bike off its being sold , Sold i say , yes , he says ,,You leaving that on i say ,, yeh , may has well i won't need it he says ,

I do , i say , and they will not give you any more for the bike so , i'll give you 50 bucks for it , , He looks at me and says SOLD ,

I part with $50 and get myself a new airhawk , , even better i then relize its the one with the bit cut out so your knackers get more room . which was about 50 bucks more than i paid for mine anyway .

So every now and then YOU HAVE SOME LUCK ,, if your reading and your the guy who sold it me , Thanks Mate ,you made me happy :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
For some reason i was expecting you to say this guy was the thief that stole yours. lol.

Sounds like a timely deal for both of you.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wow, when I started reading this I was thinking you had found your stolen seat. I think the ending was better though.

Great time and place to be.

Cheers

Nem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts