StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi troopers, it's been a long time since I have logged in. I finally sold the DL1000 with just over 70,000 miles. The bike served its purpose but now I have moved on to ride in comfort and style.
I bought a new 2011 Road Glide last month and enjoying the ride.
I have some items for sale so if you want them please call me or send a message. (I promise to check the site daily)

Stock seat and wind screen with less than 1000 mile. make offer
Dan Vessel drivers back rest. make an offer
Nelson Rig saddle bags, only on the bike for 5000 miles, make offer
Hard tail case, brand X with key lock (bought from Jim Shaw) $20.00

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The new Road Glide

Here are a couple of pics of the new ride, hope it posted.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Enjoy your new ride!

I have enjoyed riding with you, and swapping a few lies.
If you choose to ride with us again, I am sure you will be welcome,
because being a Stromtrooper has more to do with what is inside
your noggin than what is between your ... um, under your butt.

Best wishes,
Keith

·
Registered
776 Posts
I know the feeling, since I sold mine. I am missing it badly, and I don't think I will last till my Tenere shows up. Things in Japan are not going well, and of all times to order a bike from there, this is not it.

Hmmmm, maybe an XT, or maybe a WR .... or maybe, who knows

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stromtrooper

I miss riding with the group as well. I'll always be a trooper, after all this group that inspired me to ride again! :yesnod:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was wondering what happened to you. I have joined the Harley crowd as well, a concession to the wife, still got divorced though. Still have the Strom though. I have the same phone number, Call me, never a bad day to go riding.
Al

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Love my Harley. Love my strom. I couldn't imagine being without either one.

Live to ride, ride to live. I am easy to please when my knees are in the breeze.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Phone number

I was wondering what happened to you. I have joined the Harley crowd as well, a concession to the wife, still got divorced though. Still have the Strom though. I have the same phone number, Call me, never a bad day to go riding.
Al
Hey Al, lost your number when my old phone went for a swim. Please call me when you get a chance.

·
Registered
413 Posts
70K ? Yep that strom carried you around for many a mile. Congrats on the Road Glide you'll love that bike.

Ironmorph... Super Tenere?? I SO wanted to lay eyes on one. Cant wait for a ride report from you on it.

·
Registered
776 Posts
70K ? Yep that strom carried you around for many a mile. Congrats on the Road Glide you'll love that bike.

Ironmorph... Super Tenere?? I SO wanted to lay eyes on one. Cant wait for a ride report from you on it.
Yes Jim that is what I ordered, but with the Tsunami in Japan, they delayed shipment to who knows when. I have been wanting this bike for a very long time. They claim that November is the promised delivery date, I have my skepticism though. I ride when I see it. I bought ANOTHER 650 for the time being after being bikeless for 10 days (after getting the news of the delay). Can't wait, may have to schedule a trip in November though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts