StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the wolfman wolf tail bag on the stock back rack of a 14 vstrom and what :confused:do you think of it over all good/ bad .

·
Registered
39 Posts
This won't exactly answer your question, but I have the Wolfman Monarch saddlebags for my 2013.

I would say that the build/material quality is quite good.

In my case, when I don't need saddlebags (which is most of the time) I just use one as a tailbag by attaching it across the pillion seat using the grab rails as the attachment point(s).

When I don't need to carry anything, I just tighten the straps and it goes flat. Loosen the straps and you've got decent tail storage.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have the Wolfman tailbag and I like it. Once I figured out how to attach it and adjusted the bungies accordingly, it hasn't moved. So far I like it. It's big enough for a gallon of milk and several other things without even expanding it. It's a good size without being too big and the pockets on the sides and back are nice. I have not had it in the rain yet so I don't know how resistant to water it is. Overall I am glad I bought it and would recommend it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have used the wolfman tail bag for over a year, has held up extremely well. It is expandable and the optional rain cover works very well. Thinking of replacing the Suzuki hard bags with the boulder beta bag, since the hard cases have such dramatic effect on gas mileage

·
Registered
181 Posts
The Ogio expandable soft bags work well:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank for the reply's ,bought one the other day like the pockets .Will but it on and have to wait till the spring to see how it stays in place .Will make a good addition for over night and more trips next summer.A quick release tank bag will be next on my wish list!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts