StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some leads on where to look for a SoCal riding group? I've been getting more adventurous on my wee and have been taking it off-road, I've got my eye set on Joshua Tree at the moment. Most recent was Donner Pass Transcontinental Railroad Tunnels Trail.

Just would be nice to have a helping hand if, and when, I set my bike down out in the middle of nowhere!

I actually had a tip over and managed to get it up by myself without much trouble, but I'd rather have someone to ride with for the what if's.

Off-Roading Suzuki Vstrom DL650 - YouTube

·
Registered
14,233 Posts
Post your travel intentions, I may be up for a day of wrenching my back out picking up your fallen bike.
Just offer to do the same for me!:green_lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone have some leads on where to look for a SoCal riding group? I've been getting more adventurous on my wee and have been taking it off-road, I've got my eye set on Joshua Tree at the moment. Most recent was Donner Pass Transcontinental Railroad Tunnels Trail.

Just would be nice to have a helping hand if, and when, I set my bike down out in the middle of nowhere!

I actually had a tip over and managed to get it up by myself without much trouble, but I'd rather have someone to ride with for the what if's.

Off-Roading Suzuki Vstrom DL650 - YouTube

Here is a group on Facebook. Mostly a BMW bunch (at least those I've ridden with) but there are other's mixed in DR, Strom, KTM, ... A nice group, currently planning a trip the 15th to Carrizo Plains. Check it out. Log In | Facebook

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Renaissance Rider, I'll check out the FB page. What significance does 'Renaiassance' in your handle have?

The ride to Carrizo Plains is not far off from where I was planning to ride soon:
Malibu to Sespe Condor Sanctuary, then check out Quatal Canyon Rd Ventucopa, CA. Maybe even go as soon as this weekend or next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts