StromTrooper banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm in desperate need of a decent ride, and rostered off Friday 21st, Sat. 22nd October :hurray:

I'm thinking either Warrumbungles (coonabrabran) or out around Mt Horrible area, but don't care really as long as I'm ridingsomewhere.

any takers

otherwise it will just be the three of us
Me, myself and I

·
Registered
186 Posts
just 1 day

I'm in desperate need of a decent ride, and rostered off Friday 21st, Sat. 22nd October :hurray:

I'm thinking either Warrumbungles (coonabrabran) or out around Mt Horrible area, but don't care really as long as I'm ridingsomewhere.

any takers

otherwise it will just be the three of us
Me, myself and I
Not feeling for a quickie?

I can do sat or sunday :confused:

Come on ! I have to worn out my tyres before the 18K service I am getting new tourances. I will let you do BURNOUTS !!! with my bike hehehehe NO WAY !

·
Super Moderator
4,645 Posts
Sorry Glenn, I'll be on my way to Dubbo for the 10th Anniversary get together of the AU Land Rover Owner's Forum,

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
All ready doing one Muddy.
Adamindaby friday night and meet up with some old(not that old realy) work mates , then in the morning Jindabyne, Bombala, Pambula then up to Sussex Inlet for saturday night. Sunday off to Kangaroo Valley and on to Bundanoon where the 8 or 9 mates from Young will prolly go home thru Crokwell and I'll head home.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
All ready doing one Muddy.
Adamindaby friday night and meet up with some old(not that old realy) work mates , then in the morning Jindabyne, Bombala, Pambula then up to Sussex Inlet for saturday night. Sunday off to Kangaroo Valley and on to Bundanoon where the 8 or 9 mates from Young will prolly go home thru Crokwell and I'll head home.
By gee that sounds like a nice loop chops,will you be staying at the park at Sussex right across the road from the Rissole?:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Muddy; I'm good for Fri.21st/Sat 22nd.anywhere interesting. I'm keen to ride anytime it's dry, as I've had my fill with wet rides. This weekend ride with Adventure Moto looks wet and I had planned to go when first posted,hmmm!! Decisions!! I've got cabin fever and just might go even if it's wet. Geez that resolution didn't last long eh? This motorcycling caper is a drug, I've been hooked for 45 years. Bit too late to kick it so.....I'm in!!
Life is too short to have your bike parked.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
By gee that sounds like a nice loop chops,will you be staying at the park at Sussex right across the road from the Rissole?:mrgreen:
At the cabins/flats opp the club, next to boat shed, Windy

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Muddy; I'm good for Fri.21st/Sat 22nd.anywhere interesting. I'm keen to ride anytime it's dry, as I've had my fill with wet rides. This weekend ride with Adventure Moto looks wet and I had planned to go when first posted,hmmm!! Decisions!! I've got cabin fever and just might go even if it's wet. Geez that resolution didn't last long eh? This motorcycling caper is a drug, I've been hooked for 45 years. Bit too late to kick it so.....I'm in!!
Life is too short to have your bike parked.
How's a night in Hill End sound Wardy ?
I'm thinking black fellows hand trail (if its dry) then razorback, Mt Horrible, Drak corner and Sunny corner area ?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts