StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a day... spent six hours going to Harrison Hot Springs and then back via Langley and I lost count of all the stroms I saw today...

So anyone from here get out today?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
What a day for a ride!!! You're one lucky cat, I spent the day clearing brush. I'm sure I had nowhere near as much fun as you:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Didn"t get out Sat. But did the same thing today and went up to Hicks lake/ Deer lake and Agassiz to look at the Tulip Festival fields.
Got back home to PoCo just as the rain came.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
It is indeed difficult to ride anywhere without seeing a Strom. Resistance is futile.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What a day... spent six hours going to Harrison Hot Springs and then back via Langley and I lost count of all the stroms I saw today...

So anyone from here get out today?
I think my buddy (Silver '05 Wee) and I spotted you in the parking lot of the Sasquatch Inn as we were having lunch. Is your bike blue?
Great day for a ride. We blasted the roads behind Stave Lake and the Mission area. Came home via Abbotsford and Langley. Love getting on the ferry first.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think my buddy (Silver '05 Wee) and I spotted you in the parking lot of the Sasquatch Inn as we were having lunch. Is your bike blue?
Yes, that was me! I rode by and thought I caught a glimpse of two stroms in the lot there... decided to turn around and have a quick smoke break there, but I was beginning to feel a little intimidated with all those harleys ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts