StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about touring WV for a few days, based out of the Inn at Snowshoe Mtn. If anyone is interested in joining a few of us from Indiana for a ride those days, please let me know.

The room rate is $89.00 a night which is about $40.00 per night more than what I spent last year, so that's not a good thing.

The riding there is incredible.

Brendan
[email protected]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Change of plans. We are going to do a loop instead. Maybe next time.
Brendan

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ment to post a reply to the message board by think I sent it to Brendan. So hear it is again. There are more places to stay In Pocohantas County WV than Snow Shoe. Check out www.oldclarkinn.com. Bought this place last spring after taking the strom through these mountains last fall. Not much room left but Sept 25th is the Harvest festival, the WV road kill cook off and Snow Shoe is having there Fall mc event, part of which is a ride down the mountain to the cook off. If Idon't have room I can help you find something close by and much cheaper than Snow Shoe.

Nelson

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howboucha Nelson!

THanks for your post. I actually posted the original note in 2003 but we were at Snowshoe 3 weeks ago. We did a driving tour of the Blue Ridge area and stayed at SS the last night of our trip.

I am glad you sent me the link. We paid 90.00 for one night, and that was robbery. I have been going there for years and this has been the most expensive time yet. The room was in poor shape and the TV was total crap. The Inn seems to be neglicted.

I plan on sending them a note soon to discuss my concerns.

Brendan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts