StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen several Wees and Vees in Gatlinburg,Pigeon Forge and
all over 441 in the park too many to count... between June 15 thru 18.

One of these yours?

Fred

·
Registered
483 Posts
Lessee, on the 15th I was on the south side of the park, doing Deal's Gap and the Cherohala. The 14th was the Gap, BRP and 441, but it was raining on 441 that evening. Saw a red Wee in Cherokee and a blue one on the BRP on the 14th. I was on a gray Wee with a topcase, Givi bags were back at the cabin.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We seen so many it was hard to remember colors.

We camped at Smokemont in NC.
The only bad we had was when we went to Cades Creek what a nightmare...bunch of tourons.

Fred

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was there on a Silver 1K, w/ a black tailbag. Tellico to Townsend Sun. pm. Then Cades Cove, around the North end of the park, BRP, Cherokee, & back to Deals Gap Monday PM, Cherokee Forrest and North Ga. Tuesday PM.

Shot to Panama City Wed, Back to MidTn Sunday. 2100+ miles. Ready to go again, just no time.

·
Registered
483 Posts
2100+ miles. Ready to go again, just no time.
Man, I hear that. Got back that Monday (only 1600+ miles for me), sore butt, unpacked everything, put away the sleeping bag, took off the Givi's, stood back and looked at the bike, thought about washing off all the dirt and bugs, them hopped back on it again for a quick 80-miler on one of my favorite routes.

Guess I'm hooked. :bom_rolleyes4:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts