StromTrooper banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am looking for Small side bags (other then Givi e21's).

I borrowed my brothers and like the size but not really happy with the build quality when compared to my other Givi bags.

Any suggestions.

I have Givi racks on my Wee already.

· Registered
76 Posts
May not have to replace racks

They're nice, but was hoping to not replace the current racks I have.
I think they sell mounting hardware that will work with Givis ($38) but you would have to drill the mounting holes yourself - Aluminum Pannier Mount Kit - KLR650 & Adventure Touring Motorcycle Luggage and Aluminum Panniers

I have read of a few folks who have ordered from HT and had issues with service - that was not the case for me. They answered all my questions, and made an extra effort to ensure they shipped my order in time for it to arrive for my 2 week trip down to Texas.

GG

· $tromtrooper
2,395 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
I have the Pelican Storm 2600's on my bike, they are great!!! With both cases mounted they are not much wider than the mirrors. Twisted throttle got me set up with the whole out fit. If you are trying to use your mounting system, give them a call I've found them extremly helpful.

Good Luck

· Registered
16 Posts
I really like my new trekkers. They seem a little heavy, but I don't have them on all the time. I have the Motech racks that remove in about thirty seconds and givi 21, 45, or trekkers. Makes for a very versatile set up. If I could have only one set I would go with the Trekkers.

· Registered
164 Posts
Look at Seahorse 720 as a cheaper, smaller pelican alternative. Can be mounted by happy-trails puck kit (or equivalent) or bolted on directly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.