StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new corbin seat. Generally quite happy EXCEPT ..... it is very slippery. Touch the brakes and I find myself sliding up the tank. My wife/passenger says the same and has even suggested reverting back to the stock seat, which would be a real pity. Any suggestions on quick fixes? Have searched thru the forums and can't really find any suggestions.

·
Registered
508 Posts
slippery nut on seat

Just a thought, but have you considered a strip of velcro on each cheek a couple pieces on the seat or maybe just some seatbelts:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No really, that's a good one. Maybe just time will help. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I have the same problem with my sargent. I have that slip cover too for the pillion, works well. Need something for the front till' it breaks in.

·
I rock at logic
368 Posts
I had my wife sit on a piece of the stuff people use to keep rugs from slipping out from under them. Cheap, easy to pack, worked great.

Something like this:

hxxp://www.ruglinkoutlet.com/product.asp?pID=3163&cID=15

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update .. response from corbin

Thanks for the suggestions ..

UPDATE..... I received a reply from corbin (I wrote to them) who advised .... Washing the seat in soapy water and then conditioner and leaving to dry under the sun for a while .... Seems this can make a difference ... Not tried yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts