StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendatons for a slip on for a Wee? I don't expect any power increase, but just want a nice sound. The clips on YouTube for Scorpion are rather deep in tone. I want a nice tone, not real low nor loud, and don't want to do any remapping for fuel. The closest I could find on YouTube was a Remus titanium exhaust. Thanks.

·
Administrator
17,100 Posts
If you have an 07, you can only get a Staintune "at this time". Sounds like a slip on may not be a good choice for you, there are all pretty deep and quite a bit louder than stock.

·
Administrator
17,100 Posts
Staintune, Holeshot, Scorpion are the 3 popular choices.....all will make the exhaust tone nice and deep, 2 of those choices many feel are too loud. The louder of the 3 are in bold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you have an 07, you can only get a Staintune "at this time". Sounds like a slip on may not be a good choice for you, there are all pretty deep and quite a bit louder than stock.
Not true Two Brothers has an exhaust for the 2007 DL1000. I installed them on my 2007 nearly 2 months ago along with a Power Commander and K&N filter. Really woke the engine up. Much more power and I like the sound :mrgreen:

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Not true Two Brothers has an exhaust for the 2007 DL1000. I installed them on my 2007 nearly 2 months ago along with a Power Commander and K&N filter. Really woke the engine up. Much more power and I like the sound :mrgreen:
The OP was asking about a 650. There are many options for the 1000.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess I missed that. I've been looking at getting a 650. Looks like it would be a fun bop around town bike.

·
Administrator
17,100 Posts
I guess I missed that. I've been looking at getting a 650. Looks like it would be a fun bop around town bike.
Looks like you have a fetish for 06/07 model year bikes. Either you have a really good job and money to burn....or you are probably in the poorhouse!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like you have a fetish for 06/07 model year bikes. Either you have a really good job and money to burn....or you are probably in the poorhouse!!!:mrgreen:
I will never tell :cool: I had been away from riding for a while and finding a lot of cool bikes to choose from. Figured I'd try them all.

The V-Strom is one of my favorites.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts