i am facing similar issues with Givi V47 Top case while decelerating between 75 to 65 km/h, here are some tests / troubleshooting that i did:Hello,
last couple of rides I noticed a wobble in the fornt , this happens If I take my hands of the handle bar the front, it will wobble a bit, nothing scary, this happens under 60mph, it stops by just placing a finger on the handlebar
my tire pressure is 33 psi
the rear tire is stating to have a flat center
I have not checked wheel alignment
Is this normal on vstroms ?
Should I try to correct it?
I also had it on the previous moorcycle, but it went away once I rectified the tire pressures
Thanks for your comments
1. Removed top case solo ride: no wobbling or unnoticeable .
2. GIVI top case with pillion: Slight wobbling - noticeable.
3. GIVI top case Solo: Wobbling at decelerating 75 to 65 Km/h
4. GIVI top case + SHAD SH36 Side pannier: Sever wobbling between 75 to 65 km/h
5. changed both tires with a new set from a test drive vehicle at showroom - Wobbling gone. Smooth and perfect.
Did wheel truing and balancing, now the wobbling is reduced but gone.
checked cone set, suspension and air pressure at recommended 33/42 PSI front / rear
Looks like once the spoke wheel bent it cant be corrected to perfection with wheel truing. (by the way i ride on highways and city roads only)