StromTrooper banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode the wee to work today, +17, skipped off work for the afternoon to go for a nice cruise. I know one thing that will be done on the wee this winter and thats the seat is being changed for anything .

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
Rode the wee to work today, +17, skipped off work for the afternoon to go for a nice cruise. I know one thing that will be done on the wee this winter and thats the seat is being changed for anything .
Well done! I was mighty tempted to do the same here in Maine!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
told everyone at the site had a doctors appointment, Doctor feelgood.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just a touch envious. I don't think nice weather exists here in B.C. though. Actually, thats not true, there are 5 nice days of the year... what am I talking about?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have been feeling like the lonely guy? I am still riding to work from Fergus to Milton but there is no one to give the wave to lately. I must admit that last night at 9pm riding home in the rain and wind was not so enjoyable?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Its been rather chilly here in MB, with day time highs hovering in the 3-5C range. We missed out on the snow that Wpg and much of the province recieved the other day.

Spose to be sunny and 8 on Saturday, could this be the last ride?

Let me tell you, the Tourmaster heated socks make all the diff!

Cheers

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh, good'ol Fergus, ON. I can't imagine there aught to be a lot of riders left. I lived and grew up around there (sort of) and yea... people would pack it in around this time of year.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got out last Friday, hopefully will again tomorrow. We'll see if it looks white in the morning.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I also called in "sick' yesterday and got out for a 380km ride.Only 14C here but the sun was shining and the heated gear kept me comfortable.Sure felt good after missing a good part of the riding season after crashing in August and busting my shoulder blade and waiting 2 months to get my bike home from Labrador.
Saw a few other die-hards out also.Seems everyone waves this time of the year.The snobs must pack it in early.
Funny thing is I was also getting nods and waves from people in cars and trucks....I figure they must have been bikers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts