StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Skid plate and cruisers pegs from Yann (Pictures added)

Very high quality and well made. Anyway once installing my Givi crash bars and skid plate and pegs I found I'm a little stretched out to use the pegs. I'm 5'10" with a 30" inseam. Anyway I had read several post here using pegs and clamps on the crash bars. Was looking into that, so in the shop and started looking were else I could mount the bar with the pegs. I ended up mounting them on the inside of the skid plate at the top right below were the skid plate attaches to the crash bar. Looks great and pegs will still fold up. Took it for a test run and man they are in the perfect place for me. So I'm still happy with the skid plate and his cruising pegs. Another happy customer.

David

·
Registered
211 Posts
Great report, got any pictures? I also have the skid plate and one of his radiator guards, great prices and great products.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great report, got any pictures? I also have the skid plate and one of his radiator guards, great prices and great products.
I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post. Did a 200 mile ride today and tried them out. Worked great and also had the gel seat on. Was getting ready to buy a Russell Day Long seat, but by moving the pegs it gives me several different foot positions that allows me more time in the seat. So moving the pegs saved me more than $500.00 bucks.
David

·
Premium Member
4,305 Posts
I have Yann's hwy pegs too. They are great. Light weight and strong. I still get a sore butt from the stock seat though.

I have a Russell in production right now. It should be ready to ship back to me for next week. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts