1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just picked some up. I got the whole set, but only installed the rears since the fronts still had plenty of life left. Obviously can't speak for longevity, but fit was perfect.

I will order them again in the future.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I ran no-name pads on my DR650 a 1/5ththe cost of OEM and they stopped as good and lasted just as long. Bought a set for the DL but sold it before I needed them. For $22 how can you lose? Even f they only last 5,000 or10,000 miles (and they'll last more) you are money ahead.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a set of their ceramic pads on mine. Been on for about 10k miles and are wearing well.
I'll most likely buy another set once these wear out.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I've run Sixity or Volar pads on my bike for 90k miles, no issues. Paying $$$ for the OEM or special performance pads is a waste unless you're doing track days.

·
Registered
283 Posts
That's a great price. The important issue is how much wear do the Sixty pads cause on the rotors? It may be a false economy considering the cost of replacment rotors.

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
That's a great price. The important issue is how much wear do the Sixty pads cause on the rotors? It may be a false economy considering the cost of replacment rotors.
If they are eating the rotors it sounds like(to me) that you are getting max stopping power. I'll trade a new set of rotors every 20K miles for that.

I'm running Ferodo pads......I LIKE.

·
Registered
283 Posts
If they are eating the rotors it sounds like(to me) that you are getting max stopping power. I'll trade a new set of rotors every 20K miles for that.

I'm running Ferodo pads......I LIKE.
The pads on my Strom are due for replacement and the rotors are still in good shape with the OEM pads at 77,000 km. I'd like to keep the rotors in good shape and am considering the Sixty pads for the price.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I've been using the Sixity pads on both bikes for years.
Like the Organic pads myself, work just fine in all situations, and not
harsh on the Rotors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts