StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed the little icon that shows that a page is loading just continues to spin when I am on this site. I am running windows 8.1 and it does not do this on any other site I visit. Any one else see this?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have noticed the little icon that shows that a page is loading just continues to spin when I am on this site. I am running windows 8.1 and it does not do this on any other site I visit. Any one else see this?
Not for me. I would suggest trying a different browser if you are still running IE. I find Firefox with Adblock and me being signed in makes this site run quick enough. I'm not a chrome guy for whatever reason.

I would also suggest, as a service, that you upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the "free upgrade" window is over, it isn't, and you can upgrade free. 8.1 was a pig, and 10 is a much better OS -and I'm an out-and-out MS fanboy.

PM me if you need a hand.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
The site does load a lot of stuff. Some days are slower than others. A reload often helps. Performance is normally pretty good for me on a computer but loading on a phone is often frustrating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts