StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see some of the forum members have these seat covers fitted. What size would I need to order to suit the Vee2?

·
1,236 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
poop. I think I ordered an XL...
I might need to fold it in half and make it "rider only" ..

·
Registered
6 Posts
poop. I think I ordered an XL...
I might need to fold it in half and make it "rider only" ..
If you have, and it fits the 650, we will take it off your hands as we plan to get one anyway :smile2:

·
Registered
947 Posts
In case you have no idea who she is Paul, she sits behind me.:smile2: We will refund your postage as well if it turns out to be wrong for you because we would have to pay it anyway if we ordered one.

Coops.

·
Registered
650 Posts
:grin2: Sounds like a good excuse for a ride! we're away this weekend at Dorrigo, I,ve fitted it as a rider seat cover atm. I promise not to fart on it and my loins are unsullied :wink2: so if it fits the 6 fiddy its yours!

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
You are not getting your back to me naked. :surprise: Nor the other way round come to think of it. Which I will not:frown2:

Coops..

·
Registered
650 Posts
The Sit & Fly Fishnet seat cover will compliment my fishnet riding stockings :wink2:

I just had a look on the Guys eBay site and he has one shown for 650/1000 vstrom but the 1st gen models.
I have asked which one to order for new gen Vstrom1000 ,I have lowered seat which makes the length of the fabric cover longer.
If you want to measure your seat from end to end and side,across and to the other side edge at the widest point and let me know the measurements, I can see if my cover is worth a try :)
According to the specs fitted length is "about" 84-93cm and width "about" 40-55cm. No way will it fit the V2 seat length ways :frown2:

·
Registered
947 Posts
78cm long and 53 wide, bottom edge to bottom edge. The ones up at Flavours fitted really well on the 1000's

Coops.

·
Registered
650 Posts
mmm, its a definate maybe! the biggest issue with the cover I have is it is just too short.At 78 cms it may fit your seat :) I have ordered another cover from the Sit n Fly guy so the next one should fit :)
We,ll find an excuse for a ride sometime (do we need one?) and try out the XL cover ;)
regards, Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts