StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
That would be mine. I have 20K miles on it and thought I'd better get a valve adjustment before I head to South Dakota for the Gathering, then on to the east coast. You must have just missed me, I got there at 9:30 this morning.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I think whenever mines ready for that I'll have a tech day at my place. I just did the valves and cam chain on my quad and I'm pretty sure now (after doing it) the Strom will be a piece of cake. Once we all see the light maybe us SLC Utards could all split the cost for a shim kit.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YAY !!

You must have just missed me, I got there at 9:30 this morning.
Not really, wife and I got there by about 11:30 / noonish I think. This place is just getting smaller by the day. You should play tag with us, test run your valves a little before you hit the road.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Not really, wife and I got there by about 11:30 / noonish I think. This place is just getting smaller by the day. You should play tag with us, test run your valves a little before you hit the road.
I just had a brief visual of Ken playing the role of the cop in Wild Hogs................"Marco............Polo".

It wasn't pretty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts