StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

There is anyone who knows the reference for the turn signals? I already searched about it, but it seems there isn't yet available the parts catalogue =/

The propose is to use it in my DL650 2013 =)

cheers!

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Hi guys,

There is anyone who knows the reference for the turn signals? I already searched about it, but it seems there isn't yet available the parts catalogue =/

The propose is to use it in my DL650 2013 =)

cheers!
Are you after the clear turn signal covers like on the new 1000 for your 650?

Like these:

Clear Indicator Covers | A Pair of Stroms

If so, you can get them from ebay: Weisse Blinker Gläser Suzuki DL Vstrom V Strom 650 AB 2012 Clear Signal Lenses | eBay

Or were you after the new LED indicators they are offering for the new 1000?

If so, part No: 99000-99008-100

High-tech LED turning light. Set of two front and two rear turning lights including wiring harness and relay. Low power consumption (1.2W each), 8 bright LED's per turning light

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi zedex9r's,

Yes, that's it! Just the clear lense, not the led option.

I already saw that auction, but i think it's a bit espensive... if i can get only the lense, was better... this i presume that auction is for the entire signal part, and not only the lense

cheers

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Includes lenses, orange bulbs and screws.

I get so many good comments about these, well worth it :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I got those german ones from eBay, almost a year ago. There is a ton of white lenses for pre-2012 Wee, very cheap, but for 2012+ Glee, the german ones look like only option. But let me tell you, they made a world of difference on my white Glee.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed, for the model below 2012 there are many items with a good price, but for ours isn't the same way :thumbdown:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For who are interessed in this too, i already found it: 35612-08JA0 and 35632-08JA0 (left and right)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts