StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try to keep my sig unobtrusive, but now my type size = smallest no longer works. (see sig below)

Any ideas?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly is the issue you're having with the size? Is the text too small or large?

KN Community Support
Well, if you look at my sig, you'll notice that I added tags for {SIZE="1"] and {/SIZE] (using the correct brackets.). That used to give me the smallest text size, but now it no longer works. It used to work, but no longer. I have not edited my sig since before it was working.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
I'm thinking the prohibition against urls in sigs for all but premium members meant to foil spammers has interfered with sig formatting too. When I copy your sig into a post format, it reduces nicely.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking the prohibition against urls in sigs for all but premium members meant to foil spammers has interfered with sig formatting too. When I copy your sig into a post format, it reduces nicely.
It seems that html & bb Code are now turned off. It looks like I could make it into an image and handle it that way. Not as elegant, but c'est la vie.

·
Administrator
1,129 Posts
can you try it now, let me know if it works, also try posting a link in your signature, I want to make sure what I changed only allowed the size bb code not the link bb code.

HB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts