StromTrooper banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
My Adventuretech foot is a year old and sits right flat on the ground. DL650 so maybe there's a difference somehow. Dunno.

·
Vendor
5,061 Posts
All year DL650s sit flat. The Gen 1 DL1000 sits flat.

The Vee2/3 side stand foot come from the factory sticking up a little bit. Don't know why, but is not the only motorcycle to do so (e.g., FJ-09 does as well). Any Reasonable side stand foot is going to hold tight to that foot and unless the bottom plate is machine into a wedge shape the bottom plate it will follow the factory foot angle.

No big deal. Just a characteristic.

·
Registered
986 Posts

·
Vendor
5,061 Posts
My shop laptop keyboard is full of aluminum shavings. Sometimes hole words don't show up, but certain letters like "d" are persistently a problem. It is almost bad enough t do something about, but not quite.

On teh other hand my persistent misspelling of the word "the" is actually a typing error. Somehow my left hand has become slightly faster than my right hand resulting in "teh." it bugs people who make a big deal out out of correct spelling. That's OK though. I like to annoy people who make a big deal out of spelling. So it's all good.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
No problem. Every community is made up of individuals with traits that add up to create medians and norms. You can be out outlier. Cuz most of the rest of us are a frugal bunch that focus on functionality and economy.
We all do. I've been at this for over 30 years and more bikes then I can count. Been on numerous forums for years. Buying a different kickstand foot for 20 bucks more doesn't put me out of the norm, lol.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts