StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody suggest a side case that will allow my full-face Shoei to fit inside ? I currently have the Suzuki cases installed, which are nice quality, but my helmet will NOT fit inside. I'd like to remove my TOP case (currently used to store my helmet), to make it easier to mount and dismount the bike. This bike is a real pain for me to get OFF of without dragging my right foot across the seat. I am too short, apparently !

·
Registered
57 Posts
My JC Whitney garage pro large trunks mounted as side cases fit my XL full face modular. They are clones of the GIVI E360, so I assume those would as well.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Givi E360 was the smallest bag I could find that would hold a large full face helmet. I like them so much that I bought them for my 06' and then 7 years later my 11' WeeStrom.

·
Registered
73 Posts
For what its worth, I have found that using suzuki's underseat helmet hook on the highside of the bike (when on the side stand) with my helmet has kept the inside dry even in moderate to heavy rain. Still not as good as having it inside my Bestem 929 but it works.

All the best!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Use the right hand foot peg when on side stand. Places less load on side stand plus you don't have stretch for the hand brake lever. Plus it saves you money to boot!When the top box is on this is how I now mount since that unfortunate accident I had trying to vault over the box from the rear. cheers Doug

1 - 11 of 11 Posts