StromTrooper banner

41 - 60 of 2849 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Photos

It didn't work. When I uplode the photo I get a message the photo is to large???

This is linked to the flickr site. What's the deal:twisted:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's a couple shots of my WEE!

·
Registered
12 Posts
One more time

I'll get this if it's the last thing I do:twisted: :twisted:
When I select Manage Attachments, and past in the URL, I get this message
:
Remote file is too large.

So I pick a smaller size in flickr and it works, but it's still a small thumbnail size???

I must be missing something. Isn't there an easer way? Like drag and drop.

·
Off Wee-ing in the woods
676 Posts
I'll get this if it's the last thing I do:twisted: :twisted:
When I select Manage Attachments, and past in the URL, I get this message
:
Remote file is too large.

So I pick a smaller size in flickr and it works, but it's still a small thumbnail size???

I must be missing something. Isn't there an easer way? Like drag and drop.
if you have the photos on Flickr don't attach them you want to link to them. get the url of the photo on flickr then use the link image button it's in the formating tools above the text box. it a yellow square with mountains and a square sun. hit the button and past the url of the photo

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice, it's just like the one I have and I'm loven it. Got to get some bags tho.:confused:
I'll take some photos with the large MotoFizz bag on it. Best luggage I've ever owned hands down. It's at least a good 70-80 liters of storage on the inside, has numerous useful pouches (including one to hold water bottles), and bungees and straps on top that are perfect for a tent and sleeping bag. No, I don't have any relationship with the company, just incredibly impressed with the product:
http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/MotoFizz-Camping-Seat-Bags-Small-Medium--Large-p-16405.html
http://www.aerostich.com/files/reviews/Moto_Fizz/

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here are a couple if pictures of my Wee... I have been hangin' out here for a few months and just now figured how to post a picture. I live a little west of Tallahassee, FL so I get to ride year round. Hope to see y'all down the road one of these days. What do you think of my high tech bike stand? :-D

Clyde

[

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here is a pic of my Wee, in the garage couse its mucho cold outside.
Also a pic of my home made handle bar mount/riser/bar back?
and my home made shelf. And yes, I painted the rings in the
instrument cluster, and yes it was a pain in the ass.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here's my 07

Here's my 07 DL 650 I have been working on all winter.
Fender ectomy, drilled exhaust, grip puppies, Cortech tail bag and tank bag, Nelson Riggs saddle bags, Home depot PVC pipe chain lube and dirty towel storage/fake exhaust keep my saddle bag out of the rear tire thingy, Suzuki center stand, throttle lock, Suzuki gel seat, removed decals. Just ordered SW-Motech engine guard and skid plate and Givi windshield and Madstad mount. With all that stuff and it still looks stock!

Attachments

·
Off Wee-ing in the woods
676 Posts
Here's my 07 DL 650 I have been working on all winter.
Fender ectomy, drilled exhaust, grip puppies, Cortech tail bag and tank bag, Nelson Riggs saddle bags, Home depot PVC pipe chain lube and dirty towel storage/fake exhaust keep my saddle bag out of the rear tire thingy, Suzuki center stand, throttle lock, Suzuki gel seat, removed decals. Just ordered SW-Motech engine guard and skid plate and Givi windshield and Madstad mount. With all that stuff and it still looks stock!
I like your PVC mount do you have an closer pix of it?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Wee Strom Pictures

Here are a couple of pictures of my /05 Wee.
My DL650 with DYI cases
On an ATV trail in Haliburton (befor cases)
On the shore of James Bay

·
Registered
321 Posts
At Carhenge in Nebraska in '05:

Same trip, at Devil's Tower in Wyoming:

Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah, in June of '06. That's my son who accompanied me on the trip to Miller Motorsports Park for the AMA SuperBike races.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Last one - I promise.

Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado in August of '06. Returning from the IBA National Meet:

Here's how it looks currently. I'm shortening the rear fender, fabbing a license mount/light and looking for late model SV650 gauges.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Vancouver Island

It may still be winter ....But Heh :cool:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Mine as she now sits at the dealership, in her virgin state, awaiting the weather to improve and for me to ride her away into the sunset...

It is a bitter-sweet feeling, to know she is there waiting for me to take her. Winter tends to drag on and on here in Newfoundland. It may be six weeks before the roads are free of salt, and the snow stops piling up. Another big snow storm is forecast for tonight.

*sigh*

41 - 60 of 2849 Posts