StromTrooper banner

2861 - 2864 of 2864 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Opening season 2020 :).
It is still winter out here, but looks like global warming is changing the weather so I had to take it out for a drive to the seaside, since it was 10 degrees Celsius and dry road. Just perfect.
I have just finished all the service tasks (oil and oil filter, air filter, brake fluids, spark plugs) and done the cleaning and protecting of all the plastic bits, installation of side paniers, etc.. I still have to install the GPS holder and USB charger and change the rear tire and we are ready for 2020 :).

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone from Russia(not snowy still, but quite cold)! Let`s get acquainted! My name is Vlad and here is my previous K9 650, I call it Panda (so smooth, warm, white and lovely!). I sold it a few weeks ago, so we had 2 nice seasons together, my first attempts of journeys, sun, rain, bad or good weather.
So I had on this one: 3 givi cases, crash bars, v-stream(oh sooo nice item, I`ll miss it) wind shield, scottoiler, boss marine audio(if anyone loves the music , can give some useful advices of how to install it), heated grips and smt else

Well now, I am waiting for my new one 2020 650XT,
nice to meet you guys

Attachments

2861 - 2864 of 2864 Posts