StromTrooper banner

2861 - 2880 of 2924 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Opening season 2020 :).
It is still winter out here, but looks like global warming is changing the weather so I had to take it out for a drive to the seaside, since it was 10 degrees Celsius and dry road. Just perfect.
I have just finished all the service tasks (oil and oil filter, air filter, brake fluids, spark plugs) and done the cleaning and protecting of all the plastic bits, installation of side paniers, etc.. I still have to install the GPS holder and USB charger and change the rear tire and we are ready for 2020 :).

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone from Russia(not snowy still, but quite cold)! Let`s get acquainted! My name is Vlad and here is my previous K9 650, I call it Panda (so smooth, warm, white and lovely!). I sold it a few weeks ago, so we had 2 nice seasons together, my first attempts of journeys, sun, rain, bad or good weather.
So I had on this one: 3 givi cases, crash bars, v-stream(oh sooo nice item, I`ll miss it) wind shield, scottoiler, boss marine audio(if anyone loves the music , can give some useful advices of how to install it), heated grips and smt else

Well now, I am waiting for my new one 2020 650XT,
nice to meet you guys

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
Hello everyone from Russia(not snowy still, but quite cold)! Let`s get acquainted! My name is Vlad and here is my previous K9 650, I call it Panda (so smooth, warm, white and lovely!). I sold it a few weeks ago, so we had 2 nice seasons together, my first attempts of journeys, sun, rain, bad or good weather.
So I had on this one: 3 givi cases, crash bars, v-stream(oh sooo nice item, I`ll miss it) wind shield, scottoiler, boss marine audio(if anyone loves the music , can give some useful advices of how to install it), heated grips and smt else

Well now, I am waiting for my new one 2020 650XT,
nice to meet you guys

Welcome to the forum, Frolove.

·
Registered
379 Posts
This is the first time I've been able to post in quite awhile with the site being inaccessible to me. In any event, my Wee now. And the Wee is a great candidate for a hack as long as it is properly installed and of the right size. The Sputnik wights about 200 pounds, plus the framework. Barry Wressel upgraded the suspension with 11.0 kg springs up front and a 111 kg shock on the rear. The car install was done by DMC Sidecars in Enumclaw, WA. It's moved down the road and I can't recall the little burg were Jay resituated.
VFW Show (1632 x 1224).jpg

·
Registered
254 Posts
4 pics of the first 650 I bought in 2006
The Buell Strom....an 04 that got some Buell decals I picked up at the International Motorcycle Show. I had already owned an 02 & and..at the time owned an 03 1000 Strom.
That Buell Strom took me on numerous journeys to the tune of 87K miles before it was replaced with an 06 (GoldFender)
Absolutely fabulous
Old Farts On The Road 08-057 Between a rock & a hard place-Split Decision.jpg
Rod's Most Excellent Adventure 2wks Sept 07 The Dates in question.jpg
Rod's Most Excellent Adventure 2wks Sept 07 109.jpg
Rod's Most Excellent Adventure 2wks Sept 07 Big Twins...& a smaller one.jpg

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
838 Posts
4 pics of the first 650 I bought in 2006
The Buell Strom....an 04 that got some Buell decals I picked up at the International Motorcycle Show. I had already owned an 02 & and..at the time owned an 03 1000 Strom.
That Buell Strom took me on numerous journeys to the tune of 87K miles before it was replaced with an 06 (GoldFender)
Absolutely fabulous View attachment 271077 View attachment 271078 View attachment 271079 View attachment 271080

DId you have anything else Buell on it besides the stickers?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very nice, almost identical setup as my 09 orange wee. I added the black reflective german decals XL from cypress graphics to replace the bird beak to me tank graphics that bothered me for some reason

·
Registered
254 Posts
DId you have anything else Buell on it besides the stickers?
No....all Strom underneath those jusphorphun stickers....

But....you wouldnt believe the number of people who asked if it was a new Buell model out doin some preproduction testing

·
Registered
63 Posts
Where can you get those decals? They’d look great on my blue ‘05. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out Cypress Graphics. They have them in all sorts of sizes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2861 - 2880 of 2924 Posts