StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an avid craigslister and have found some great deals over the years, I have no shame buying something used for a great price and have actually met some really nice people out there......let's see what you have found!

Sw-motech bags connection tail bag....craigslist 40 bucks in new condition, I'm very happy with it not only for the price but the quality, it holds a full face helmet and has great side pockets for my phone and other junk I don't want in my pockets.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
It is an addiction, and I agree you can find some wonderful deals. Even when your not looking. I have a really nice Sargent Seat and a new rear tire; both were Craigslist buys. I was looking at a new tire when the same one popped up locally on Craigslist.

I stumbled over the seat while I was looking for the tires.

The bike was a Craigslist buy this past winter.

Attachments

Reactions: Rollingcarpenter55

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm an avid craigslister and have found some great deals over the years, I have no shame buying something used for a great price and have actually met some really nice people out there......let's see what you have found!

Is there a way to search multiple cities at the same time? I'd be willing to travel or pay someone to ship for the right item. Just kind of difficult to toggle from city to city to find something that is of interest.

·
Registered
112 Posts

Is there a way to search multiple cities at the same time? I'd be willing to travel or pay someone to ship for the right item. Just kind of difficult to toggle from city to city to find something that is of interest.
searchtempest.com has been a nice way to expand the range and keep the scope narrow.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ad Hunt'r - Classifieds Search Engine

Just type in DL650 and be a shopaholic! Love it.
That site is pretty darn cool. I found a DL650 in my area - '09 with just under 6K miles for $3,900. I have yet to get a Strom but thanks to adhuntr, I just may!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts