·
Registered
11 Posts
Its the AirHawk DS - Dual Sport model.

Reactions: Damirio

·
Registered
73 Posts
We had a rare dry day so I went out and rode 75 miles each way to eat fish and chips in Bainbridge WA. The restaurant is called Proper Fish, by far the best fish and chips I've had.
View attachment 302082
That would take proper planning and some months before I got there 😃

This is where I had fish and chips. Best in the world but very far from you

Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
We had a rare dry day so I went out and rode 75 miles each way to eat fish and chips in Bainbridge WA. The restaurant is called Proper Fish, by far the best fish and chips I've had.
View attachment 302082
I thought you said, you went for a "bike ride" not "boat ride" :ROFLMAO: ....jk, jk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure if this is the right forum but received my new seat today and finally got to place the new tankpad.
Wanted to wait for the new seat because it's a little bit higher at the front.

·
Farkle Purchasing System
3,775 Posts
What kind of seat is that?

It seems that many aftermarket seats for the 2017+ DL650 are higher at the front. Seat Concepts identifies this as a flaw fixed by their kits.

I have a Sargent on the way. It will almost be a shame to cover it with a Sit'n'Fly, but the S'nF really helps in hot weather.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What kind of seat is that?

It seems that many aftermarket seats for the 2017+ DL650 are higher at the front. Seat Concepts identifies this as a flaw fixed by their kits.

I have a Sargent on the way. It will almost be a shame to cover it with a Sit'n'Fly, but the S'nF really helps in hot weather.
Topsellerie deluxe seat with gel inserts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Will do, i have my normale commute tommorrow so should be good. Only downside from gel as far as i know is that it can get hard in winter time. Thoug bodyhead should fix that really fast.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It looks nice, enjoy! Let us know how that works for you. Some US custom seat makers disparage gel, saying it is not a good material for motorcycle seats. I've never tried one.
So had my first commute today and i have to say it has 1 big advantage and 1 small disadvantage. Advantage - less pain when riding so the gel inserts work as intended i think. More weight on the pelvis and way less in the spine. Downside is that the seat is a little higher, so it feels like you're sitting less "in the bike" and more on top of it. Hope that makes sense ?

621 - 640 of 642 Posts