StromTrooper banner
581 - 600 of 642 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Couldn't resist the +12C weather ;) 🌞 it's a big deal to ride on 28.Jan if you live in Canada, nice day to cycle my ABS pump after the brake fluid change, all good, ....the new compressed air bleeding tool works great $35 well spent.
Tire Sky Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Sky Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
284 Posts
not brand new but you showed yours, i'll show show you mine:

View attachment 297429

a common weekend adventure

View attachment 297427

just arrived to my garage

View attachment 297428

First adventure

View attachment 297430

Love at first sight since I saw her at the dealership.
I couldn't stop noticing that your bike is next to a car (Suzuki of course).
Does your dealership sell cars and motorcycles ?
Here in Australia, cars and motorcycle dealerships are separated. (or water sports or others )

·
Registered
33 Posts
I couldn't stop noticing that your bike is next to a car (Suzuki of course).
Does your dealership sell cars and motorcycles ?
Here in Australia, cars and motorcycle dealerships are separated. (or water sports or others )
There is a mix, some dealership are Moto-Specific others Car-Specific, others mixed. BTW customer service in this specific dealership sucks. Kind of strange, in my country most of the Japanese car dealers have very good service.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Love your bike almost identical to mine but yours has more yellow on the gas tank- BTW what kind of tires have you installed?
Thank you, yes I love this yellow with gold Vstrom scheme.
Front is Conti TKC80 Rear is Mitas E07
My next set will be these two:
Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Sports gear

Reactions: crash666111666

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thank you, yes I love this yellow with gold Vstrom scheme.
Front is Conti TKC80 Rear is Mitas E07
My next set will be these two:
View attachment 297460
they look awesome, just curiosity, is it ok to put different tires ( brands) on your back and front tire which have different treads or patterns ? Don't you think that will create challenges in terms of balance etc. ? Sorry I am a naïve rider that is why I am asking , I am also thinking of changing my tires soon as well ..

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
they look awesome, just curiosity, is it ok to put different tires ( brands) on your back and front tire which have different treads or patterns ? Don't you think that will create challenges in terms of balance etc. ? Sorry I am a naïve rider that is why I am asking , I am also thinking of changing my tires soon as well ..
from what I learned there are no issues in mixing tires, after all I am still alive :D ...some "experts" even recommend mixing (y)
...post some pictures if you didn't already

FortNine, Royal Distributing or Pete's Superbike is where I shop

·
Registered
48 Posts
from what I learned there are no issues in mixing tires, after all I am still alive :D ...some "experts" even recommend mixing (y)

Thanks a lot for the answer- sme pictures of my bike (2020 Vstorm 650 XT
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
great looking 650 XA I guess the only thing "missing" are; Oxford heated grips (highly recommended), better skid plate and some engine crush guards....and yes Aux lights (mandatory...jk :) )

and front fender riser kit (that I still need to get or make)

also if you are concerned how the knobby tires will do on asphalt, they perform super great, I can't even tell I have knobbies, the only time you'll notice is when rolling out of the garage, surprisingly good experience. My first and only set for TKC80's F+R and was very happy with those, but decided to try a few different brands and if I am not happy, will happily default to TKC80's again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'll throw in a quick pic... just brought this 2018 home today, 1450 miles on the clock. I had a 2009 Wee and sold it last summer. Regretted selling it right away. The 2018 is a nice upgrade. I'm here to check out what top and side cases you folks are running. I want smaller, single helmet top box and slimmer side cases.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Nice bike...
wish it had golden spoked rims like my '18 650XA ;) ...( just kidding)

581 - 600 of 642 Posts