StromTrooper banner

21 - 40 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the yellow but that white looks sexy as f#*k. Can't wait to see one for real. Dealer says about July for us in Australia.

·
Registered
206 Posts
FINALLY Picked up my new Strom 650XT SE. The bags are not in yet but bikes finally home none the less. Sadly we in for a big storm this afternoon so I couldn't go for much of a ride and basically took it straight home.

Bike feels good so far very different then I remember my 07 feeling. Not so sure I am a fan of the bars though seems bit of a lean forward compare to the older model (nothing a bar riser can't fix).

With its Stable mates

·
Registered
192 Posts
Must say, I do like the new look of the wee's better than the older ones. Matching up with the 1000's looks now.

Nice ride, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
in the eyes of the....

I like the wire wheels lots better and go good with the yellow. Never saw a strom that was good looking to me.As far as colors the old orange 09 was the best.Still just nice color paint on a ugly bike. Any on/off does not do anything for me in looks. Most women I know hate the boxes I have on mine but they are so great for touring.Love my strom but had far ,far better looking bikes.Really all the others but for the other strom I own.>:)

21 - 40 of 237 Posts